ALL INDIA ORDER OF MERIT: ALBATROSS JUNIOR TOUR
A merit list per category shall be made each calendar year. To qualify for inclusion into the merit list, the player must play a minimum of 3 Albatross Junior Golf Tournaments. For calculation purpose, the merit list from 2010 onwards will be based on the best 5 positions attained. (2008 & 2009 merit list was based on best 3 positions)
Revised rules for calculation of the merit list is wef from 1st January 2012. Click here to view revised rules.
- This merit list shall be used for:
- Selection of junior golf players from India for international tournaments next year
- Sponsorships in various forms to junior golf players
- Selection for participation in special golfing events such as ProAm’s, Taylor Made Skins tournaments
- Selection for coaching & fitness sessions of junior golf players
- Priority will be given for acceptance of entry to tournaments/events to listed players
- As we are in the process of growing, any future benefits & advantages to junior golfers will be based on this merit list.
- The merit list shall be prepared on the following basis for tournaments played. In case of tie, points will be equally shared.
- First position 25 points
- Second position 20 points
- Third position 17 points
- Fourth position 16 points
- Fifth position 15 points
- Sixth position 14 points
- Seventh position 13 points
- Eight position 12 points
- Ninth position 11 points
- Tenth position 10 points